vasárnap, december 19, 2004

Lonely Jew on Christmas I.

Kyle

"Its hard to be a Jew on Christmas
My friends won't let me join in any games
And I can't sing Christmas songs, or decorate a Christmas tree
Or leave water out for Rudolph coz there's something wrong with me
My people don't believe in Jesus Christ divinity
I am a Jew. A lonely Jew on Christmas
Chanukah is nice but why is it, that Santa pass' over my house every year
And instead of eating ham I have to eat kosher lat-kees
Instead of Silent Night I'm singing Ho Chak Da Do Devish
And what is up with lighting all those candles tell me please
I am a Jew, a lonely Jew,
I'd be merry but I'm Hebrew,
on Christmas."

(Kyle "Lonely Jew on Christmas" dala, South Park "Mr. Hanky" Karácsonyi Epizód)
Na és Ti? Hogyan ünnepelitek vagy nem-ünnepelitek a Karácsonyt?